Best Friends Equality
We are a non-profit association that aims to protect animals and cooperation with people with disabilities, dependency and psychological disorders to promote the integration of these through the defense of them.
Information about us
Find out who we are and what we do
A group of people interested in rescuing and caring for abandoned animals, especially older animals or with some disease; with the purpose of integrating them into a home with people interested in hosting or adopting.
Meet The Team
- Occupation: Gestionar Best Friends Equality
- Titling: IT Technician
- Experience: 5 Years
- Education: IES Pere Maria Orts i Bosch
- Professional Skills: Install, configure and maintain systems and apply network security protocols.
- Organizations: International Veterinary Hospital of Altea.
- Titling: Doctor
- Experience: 30 Years
- Education: University of Liège
- Professional Skills: Veterinary Emergency, Surgery, Anesthesia, Dogs / Cats Medicine.